Help our neighbors across New Mexico who have been affected by recent wildfire disasters.
Grants from the All Together NM Fund will go to emergency shelter, food and water distribution, and access to medical support.
Other Ways to Help
The following is an aggregation of active needs and funds held by our community partners to which anyone can donate to help our Northern New Mexico communities and families affected by forest fire. LANL Foundation encourages interested individuals to donate funds or contact the organizations below to support in other ways as able.
Our team will update this list as we have more information.
Please ensure you are seeking fire and incident-related information from official sources and pages, especially with regards to evacuation status and fire updates.
Our partners at New Mexico Highlands University have amassed a wealth of information and links with regard to resources and up-to-date official fire information, please visit their website here: https://www.nmhu.edu/hermit/#evac
Make a tax-deductible donation online or by check to these various funds to support those affected by the wildfires.
- Click the link above or copy and paste this link (https://www.alltogethernm.org/) to access the All Together NM Fund website.
- You can donate online through the Santa Fe Community Foundation.
- Gifts by check may be mailed to the Santa Fe Community Foundation, PO Box 1827, Santa Fe, NM 87504. Please note “All Together NM Fund” on the check.
- HELP New Mexico is also providing resources and support in the form of housing vouchers, mental health resources, and more. If you are organizing an independent fund and you want to coordinate with the efforts of HELP New Mexico, please contact them directly at 505-766-4914.
- Gifts by check can be mailed to PO Box 1002, Las Vegas, NM 87701 or by phone (505) 652-0113.