The LANL Foundation has three state-of-the-art office buildings in both Espanola and Santa Fe. The main office building in Espanola is a 7,100-square-foot facility that features 20 offices, three meeting rooms, a full-service kitchen for catering, and over 1,700 square feet of beautiful courtyard and portal space for outdoor entertaining. The Foundation recently purchased an office building adjacent to the main office and it also has several offices and a large gathering space for meetings and events. Finally, the Foundation opened a satellite office in Santa Fe, located inside the Design Center on 418 Cerrillos Road. The satellite office is nicely equipped with drop-in workstations for employees and features a board room for meetings of up to 12 participants.
In addition to providing office space for the LANL Foundation, these facilities also serve as a community resource to local nonprofits, schools, and government agencies at no cost. Building Equity, LLC, a subsidiary organization of the LANL Foundation, is offering meeting space to outside organizations that are granted permission through Building Equity’s application process. Building Equity’s goal is to provide a warm, welcoming environment that allows guest organizations to host productive meetings, workshops, conferences, and trainings.
Building Equity offers a number of amenities designed to enhance the productivity of gatherings, including:
- A Conference Room that holds up to 50 people with auditorium style seating, a classroom or dinner setup
- A Board Room with an oval table that can accommodate up to 14 people
- A Study with an oval table that can accommodate up to 7 people
- Parking for 40 or more vehicles, including 6 handicap parking spaces
- Handicap accessibility throughout the entire facility, both inside and outside
- Courtesy phones available in the kitchen and in the main lobby for local calling
- Hi-speed wireless internet service
- Multi-media equipment including Zoom meeting monitor (all rooms), DLP overhead projector with large screen (conference room), and sound enhancement in the conference room
- Full-service kitchen equipped with ample counter space, microwave, large coffee maker, two sinks, two dishwashers, two ovens, and two refrigerators
- Organizations wishing to cater or bring food and/or drinks to a meeting are asked to choose from our list of pre-approved caterers.
Santa Fe Satellite Office
- Board room that can seat 12 comfortably
- Handicap accessible with elevator
- High-speed internet access
- Zoom screen monitor
- Water cooler and coffee machine in the board meeting room – food and other drinks must be brought in
Meeting Space Availability and Scheduling
The LANL Foundation is focused on creating a great guest experience, and the health and safety of our employees and guests is our highest priority. We are taking appropriate actions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus based on the guidance of the CDC.
As a result, we are closely following the guidelines set by the CDC and the State of New Mexico. We are currently accepting reservations for use of our meeting spaces, however, the LANL Foundation reserves the right to close our office and cancel all reservation should the State or CDC change their indoor gathering policy. Masks are optional, but we ask all guests to wear masks in common areas.