Teacher nominations are now being accepted for 2018 awards!
Deadline to submit the online form is Friday, November 2, 2018. Awards will be announced before the end of the year.
Here are the requirements:
- Qualified teacher nominees must have taught at their current K–12 public, Tribal, or charter school in Rio Arriba County or Pojoaque for at least three years.
- Current and former students, teachers, administrators, and other colleagues may submit nominations.
- Relatives of the teacher may not nominate them.
- Invited community members and staff from both sponsoring organizations select the winners from information provided through the online nomination form.
- Each teacher’s impact on his or her school, students, and community; leadership qualities; cultivation of positive culture; and inspiration of lifelong learning in others will be considered.
Help spread the word! Download our flyer, post it at your school, send it to others.