Teacher nominations are now closed for 2018 awards, to be announced in December.
Awards will be given during surprise assemblies before the end of the year.
Here are the requirements:
- Qualified teacher nominees must have taught at their current K–12 public, Tribal, or charter school in Rio Arriba County or Pojoaque for at least three years.
- Current and former students, teachers, administrators, and other colleagues may submit nominations.
- Relatives of the teacher may not nominate them.
- Invited community members and staff from both sponsoring organizations select the winners from information provided through the online nomination form.
- Each teacher’s impact on his or her school, students, and community; leadership qualities; cultivation of positive culture; and inspiration of lifelong learning in others will be considered.
Help spread the word! Download our flyer, post it at your school, send it to others.